What factors influence male potency
A high level of libido is one of the factors that gives a man a sense of self-confidence and fulfillment. How to maintain men’s health, which vitamins will improve potency and how to take them correctly – all the most interesting in our article.
Positively affect male potency:
- healthy lifestyle;
- correct, balanced nutrition;
- optimal physical activity;
- water in all aspects of life: bathing, swimming, showering, daytime water balance;
- sun and fresh air.
The negative aspects are more complicated.
- Everyone knows about the effects of nicotine and alcohol.
- Profession – an unexpected spectrum of influence on reproductive function, erection strength and the ability to complete intercourse. At risk are all men, regardless of age, whose work is performed in a sitting position – drivers, programmers, doctors, office workers.
- Hormonal imbalance.
- Sleep problems and frequent stress.
- Intoxication of the body as a result of taking medications.
- Overheating the body – bath, sauna.
- Neglect of foreplay. Also an unexpected aspect for many men. And the whole point is in particular the female body, without sufficient arousal, to secrete a unique neuropeptide that negatively affects a man’s erection. So, in pursuit of your own pleasure, do not forget to take care of your partner’s feelings and sensations.
What vitamins are needed for male potency: super libido
Vitamins for men for potency are L-carnitine , vitamins A, E, D, B3, B6, C, Omega -fatty acids, folic acid, and also trace elements – zinc , selenium , potassium, phosphorus, magnesium , iron .
Vitamins for potency in the male body can come from different sources. The first is a balanced diet. The second is complex drugs developed for different age categories.
Increasing potency comes first. But there are times when it becomes necessary to align the hormonal balance and relieve inflammation in the prostate gland. Specialized vitamin complexes make it possible to solve two problems at once. Amrita experts recommend:
“Mighty” – a special complex of plant materials. A unique natural preparation with antibacterial action. Improves blood supply to the pelvic organs, eliminates erectile dysfunction, enhances potency.
Phyto-suppositories “Prostarin Forte” – this remedy is recommended to relieve symptoms of prostatitis, urethritis and cystitis, to prevent neoplasms of the pelvic organs in men. The drug stops inflammation in the prostate gland, normalizes testosterone synthesis, regulates hormonal levels, and improves the quality of sexual life.
When to start taking vitamins for potency
For every man, this moment is absolutely individual. With excellent physical shape, the potency of a young man may be low, and in adulthood, a man will retain libido at the highest level. It all depends on various influencing factors.
There is no single established time stamp for starting taking vitamins that increase potency. But there are points that you should pay attention to, consult with a specialist and act in accordance with the recommendations of a professional.
- Age 30 is the physiological time stamp when testosterone levels begin to decline. The balance of a balanced diet, exercise and vitamins helps to maintain the health of the whole body, including reproductive function.
- Bad erection.
- Presence of cardiovascular, endocrine, neurological diseases.
- Diseases of the genital organs.
- Addiction to smoking.
- Sexually transmitted diseases.
What vitamins have a positive effect on potency and where to find them
Vitamins to increase potency can be found in special balanced complexes, which make it possible to accurately calculate their daily intake, and in food.
Sea fish is a source of valuable omega-acids: salmon, trout, tuna.
Meat, dairy products and nuts are essential for the male body. They contain all the most valuable minerals, vitamins and proteins for testosterone production and potency increase.
Fresh herbs – cilantro, dill, parsley, tarragon, basil, celery. They contain vitamins that improve the quality of sperm and the production of male hormones: B6, B2, C, A, E, P, as well as magnesium, iron, calcium , phosphorus.
Watercress is a leader in the content of the most important vitamins and minerals for potency and men’s health. It contains iron, iodine, phosphorus, calcium, copper, magnesium, vitamins A, E, C, PP, D, B. If the goal is to improve the quality and quantity of semen, watercress is a must in the male diet.
Tomatoes – give a man’s body lycopene – a unique antioxidant to protect health and increase sperm count.
Potency is increased through the use of pomegranates. This unique fruit is rich in antioxidants, protects the prostate gland and reduces the risk of cancer.
How to take vitamins for potency correctly
The first and most important point in the correct intake of vitamins for potency is a consultation with a specialist. The required drug, its dose and frequency of administration can only be determined by your doctor. Do not prescribe medication yourself on the advice of a friend, colleague, or other sources of information.
The determining factor in men’s health is respect for one’s body. Only a balance of proper nutrition, physical activity and vitamins gives a positive result. When choosing a vitamin complex to improve potency, be sure to take into account the recommendation of a professional, and then pleasure will have more bright colors.
Based on materials: